The injuries are really starting to be redicoulus.

It isn't that I'm missing my players wich are the problem at most times. But when they come back in total shambles for a 3 month layback, sometimes less than that even. All their stats just puts them in a downwards spiral. Got several players when bought was key members of the squad, but due to age (over 26 years) they just can't develope their physicals and gain their true mentals back. Dropping about 10 CA each time they get a injury just ruins them. How SI found out this was a good idea is beyond me but it's really frustrating and not realistic at all. It's not like every player comes back a shadow of himself. Especially in the prime of his career.

Yeah, In my Seattle save I had my left back Leonardo Gonzalez get two consecutive 6 week injuries... Career over at 30 years of age as his pace dropped by two points (He wasn't that pacey to start).

I can't see unless it's a recurring knee or ankle injury why a players pace would drop so much, but no as long as it's your run of the mill injury his pace plummetts downward and theres no fixing it!

This need to be addressed next year as it totally ruins the game.

Archived