Awesome managers?

Im with man u atm as i got fed up with celtic, just confused by marty post. Thing is i beleive im still new to FM, trust me i dont know alot about things in the game, i have played just basic stuff for years and am trying to be more advanced in FM12 as i need to be, so im not new at the game but i dont know loads of things, and that really gets to me and makes me think why i was perfect for years at the game.

Ok this is what I mean. I set up three tactics as standard first. So a 4-4-2 standard, a 4-5-1 standard and 4-2-3-1 standard and set them with all the same team instructions. Essentially they are the same tactic but a different formation. Then I change my second favorite formation to counter, my third favorite to attacking and leave my favorite as standard. When all three are fully trained I can then change the mentality of any of my formations to either counter, standard or attacking while only taking a small hit to fluidity. Essentially this means that I am ALMOST fluid in 9 tactics.

This is as well as I can explain it. If you have three tactics that are similar in set up then try changing it yourself and seeing how much the fluidity goes down.

Archived