Kenan Kodro

Piddy

http://http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t205/Buaff/fm%20printscreens/?action=view&current=Picture10.png

^^^^^^^ kenan kodro.

i've never heard of him before, so i think some of his stats may be random, but my scouts think he'll turn out really well, so i was wondering what you guys thought?

i've loaned him to see how he does first, his club are asking for quite a lot at the moment.

He doesn't develop much further than that screenshot. That's been my experience anyway - had him at Ajax and Roma. He might be one of these players with -9 potential, thus now and again he could be World class.

I've had him for half of the first season so far and tbh he's been ripping it up so much in the U19s that he's been playing for the reserves automatically as well!

But tbf I can't comment on how he actually turns out because I haven't really had him long enough to find out.

Got him on my Sunderland game - 2013 - and he's the greatest player in the World two times running...

Scored 42 in 36 last season, Rooney was still better at 48 in 42.

But Kodro is class on my game!

...on these reports i think he has a random pa

i'm doing my usual tactic of playing him in european cup games, or other easy, less important games and atm he has 15 goals in 10 games, i'm starting to think of signing him permanently...

Yea I had him in 2018 for QPR and he was top scorer for me with around 25 goals (he has good finishing, composure, technique, pace, acceleration) but the one thing he lacks is decisions, which I think separates him from being in that top bracket of strikers (IMO)

Archived