Best Goalkeeper?

Whos the best GK on the game? im barca in the second season,and have £30 million transfer budget.Im looking to bring in a world class GK to compete with valdes(who i think must be one of the best GK on the game)I have eneyeama as reserve and im thinking of either going for lloris or ochoa?

The best 4 in the game are without a doubt Buffon, Casillas, Frey and Cech. The order that people put them in would probably differ but not many would doubt the 4 of them being the best on the game from the start. Lloris probably reaches closest to their heights. I think Akinfeev and Neuer fall short. As does Ochoa. Valdes is a good GK but again, not close to the above 4's class. But with 30M, the only realistic choice out of the 4 is Frey. And he's easily better than Valdes. So either go for him if you want a world-class GK. Else, get Lloris.

Sebastian Frey or Hugo Lloris....

£30 mil for just a reserve GK is a bit stupid though...if he's got a good reputation hes gonna want first-team football and could disrupt your team because lets be honest the first choice GK rarely gets injured or suspended...

Try investing in an older GK at a cheap price that is still decent..like Shay Given :D

Archived