Premier League logo not showing up?

x-man

I've tried multiple different styles of logo from various packs and while all the other competition, club and national logos load perfectly fine, only the default 'shield' image shows up whenever the Premier League logo should.

Anyone know why this particular logo is the only logo that doesn't appear? Thanks in advance. :)

I've made sure to completely remove one pack before trying another. I've even tried completely removing FM12 and starting from scratch but that didn't work either. Have tried using different skins, different resolutions, windowed and full-screen just in case any of them could be affecting things for some reason. Have also tried verifying the integrity of the game cache in Steam to see if that would help, but no luck.

It's annoying that the only league I'm bothered about playing has the only logo that doesn't load. :D:(

If you could give me a day or two I could upload mine for you to download, I use 2 different types what I think goes well in game. I use the metallic logos from the metallic pack for competitions and standard logos for all clubs done by schweigi.

Just trying to upload them as quick as I can now, will send you a PM with the links when done which will be a good 4 hours or so because it says 179 minutes just for the club ones to upload.

league.png

squad.png

That's how it looks for me - the logos of all sizes show up everywhere else they're supposed to, but neither the regular league logo nor the faded background version for the squad screen load.

It's not a game-breaking issue obviously, just a bloody irritating one!

That's how it looks for me - the logos of all sizes show up everywhere else they're supposed to, but neither the regular league logo nor the faded background version for the squad screen load.

It's not a game-breaking issue obviously, just a bloody irritating one!

I'll upload anyway because my mate needs them when he gets his new laptop next weekend, and if you haven't sorted yours by the time I've uploaded them just delete all the club and comp logos you currently have and download the ones I'll send you in a PM as I'm not sure the makers will be happy or not at me giving there work out even though you could download them one by one anyway. But that takes a lot of time as I found out when my hard drive went before xmas.

Archived