Squad/Match Squad rules problem.

CMdan44

Hey. I've created some new divisions and set up the following squad rules and matchday squad rules: Minimum of Homegrown players from Club = 3; Minimum of Homegrown players from Club in Match Squad = 1; Minimum of Homegrown players from Nation = 8; Minimum of Homegrown players from Nation in Match Squad =3; Minimum of U22 players = 8; Minimum of U22 players in Match Squad = 1.

In most cases this works fine but in a couple of cases there's a wierd thing where both squad rules and matchday squad rules have are applied to the matchday squad. So in the Rules section of the tactics screen, it says that the match squad must contain 3 Homegrown Players from a the club and 1 Homegrown player from the Club and both 8 and 3 Homegrown players from the Nation. This means I have to have 8 Homegrown players from the Nation in my match squad rather than 3, also 3 Club-grown players as opposed to 1. Happily my intended selection complies with these rules anyway but it's not what I wanted and it's a little wierd so I thought I'd ask if anyone else has experienced it and, if so, does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks.

PS. Apologies, if this has been addressed before. I couldn't see anything about it around on the boards.

Archived