Road to Glory 'The Rebirth' *The Official Clan Thread*

RTGBanner.jpg

Welcome to the Official Road to Glory Clan Thread. After a long absense we are back and we are going back to basics. There will be a League of Managers but it will be simplified, player leagues for the time being unless people want it. We will be just meeting up for clan nights 2 nights a week. Our Clan will run on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30PM to Midnight depending on the number of attendee's, if no more than 2 people turn up then the night will not run. I'm hoping to have more than 6 people in this clan and we will build upon that. This thread is for members to post reports if they want and they can post messages in regard to teh game etc or general chat. On clan nights we will chat via MSN Messenger or if theres a good voice chat like Skype we will use that.

Also there is no need for Hamachi in this Clan as I can host without it.

Anyway if anybody would like to join please send me a message on here or you can add me on MSN Messenger, my address is in my Profile.

There is bags of room for you mate, I had to pospone the start last week due to lack of attendance from Members who said they would be available but never turned up so I am hoping to attract new members who I can rely on for attendance.

Archived