Help!

I've played FM alot over the years, never really got too involved with the tactics and training etc.

Anyways got promoted with Portsmouth through the playoffs, played well, scored lots of goals and generally all was looking good.

Just been relegated with 3 games to go, guess that doesn't sound too bad but we've won 5 games all season and generally been poor all season. Its as if theres a different team out there as to last season. Now I know the premiership is alot harder than the Championship but Benjani went from scoring 20 to 2.

Everytime you get a backroom meeting etc, coaches try and get you to put players on new training regimes or try new things and its all just confused me. The training screen confuses the hell outta me. I can't tell whats going on from it, can anyone give me an insight into whats what or link me to something that does explain in?

Yeah just try the stickied posts at the top of the page...SFraser's Meet the System is my own favorite and he explains training well in other posts...it's FM10 but it's mostly still relevant...people like Mantralux, Cleon, Heathxxx and FuriousUK are all excellent...there's no shortage of cracking posts for you to get your teeth into.

Archived