A couple of newbie questions with Steam and Editor

DB1

Have just done what i thought I would never do and downloaded FM12 on Steam, saves trip to the shop in morning.

Just wondered, bit late I know, how will it work tomorrow morning?

Do I need to load up steam and it will automatically download the rest? (The final 1%) or will I need to click something?

The editor I've heard needs to be downloaded on it's own, will there be a link on Steam from FM12, (The DLC tab?) or do I need to search?

Also with the editor Will it have its own icon now as it's not linked to FM as in the same downoad?

Thanks

From 0001 tomorrow if you load steam or try to start FM12 it will auto download the remaining files and you're good to go.

It will then point out that there is a tool available (Editor) and you can then download it (about 9Mb)

The Editor is a standalone app and will have it's own icon.

From 0001 tomorrow if you load steam or try to start FM12 it will auto download the remaining files and you're good to go.

It will then point out that there is a tool available (Editor) and you can then download it (about 9Mb)

Great idea, Makes it easyer to find too lol for us lazy people

Thanks Kriss.

Couldn't help myself and downloaded it it was only afterwards I thought of these things.

Can't wait till tomorrow, few hours before work then 3 days off. Only got a half marathon to do on Sunday, Couple of hours thinking bout tactics!!!!

Archived