Match Preparation Familiarity Levels

I've not been playing FM 2011 for long as I was still enjoying a FM 2010 save. Now I seem to understand the match preparation and have my 3 tactics in place, all are 442 with different starting stratagies. I always start with standard as I like to use the shouts during the game to alter shape,tempo etc, usually moving to defenisve or attacking if I'm battering the opponent or indeed expect to get battered. I have a problem that I can't seem to figure out. Both the 442 def and 442 att formation are fluid for everything and have been for a while. The 442 standard formation, I've had at fluid for everything once or twice and after couple of games the Mentailty,tempo and width bars all fell to competent(50%) and haven't moved for half a season. Am I missing something or do you think that because I use shouts during the game a lot whilst using the my 442 standard formation that the team never really gets used to the mentality, width and tempo as I'm changing these things on the fly. Any advise would be appreciated as Its starting to bug me a little as I want to get fluid for everything on my standard 442 and then lower the workload so players can spend more time on other training.

Archived