FM2010 - Arrows and Offside Flags? - Why can NONE of my Strikers shoot properly?

This thread is for FM2010.

I downloaded a pre-made 4-1-2-2-1 Tactic with wide men, cant remember what it is called. It actually grays out some of the options so ive never had to change anything. I turned it into a midfield diamond tactic with two forwards, no widemen, and had 14 years of success.

My defence plays completely pushed up as far as I am aware and offside is ticked. However that tactical field shows no offside flag for me and my defence doesnt "look" pushed up. However I can see the difference when my friend uses it for his team.

I was also wondering if someone could detail how much effect arrows have. I mean, does there effect come into play when attacking or what?

And finally, while this tactic is very successful and allows me to have usually over 20 shots in all games, I often find that only 3/6 will be on target. This is terrible.

Lukaku - 43% accuracy

Balotelli - 38% accuracy

RVP - 14% accuracy

Gourcuff 19% accuracy

These are terrible stats. Ok i can imagine maybe one or two being poor with accuracy, be it the age, or powerful shooting type of play but this trend is throughout the squad. Every game this happens. I sometimes drop points because we just dont take chances. Morale is high, we still usually win so confidence is fine. However I cannot keep up with my mate who is unbeaten in our league until we sort this out. I am defensively sound.

Archived