sugar daddy issue, no money after 1st year!!!

everytime i use sugar daddy i can only buy players in the first season..

i have taken crewe in to the premiership and been given nothing to spend three years running even tho "envious eyes have been cast at crewe and their free spending chairman" who puts in upto 67 million in each year, yet three years running nothing has been given to me for transfers. the same thing has happened with west Brom. year after year the club gets massive amounts of money but allocated me nothing!!!

everytime i use sugar daddy i can only buy players in the first season..

i have taken crewe in to the premiership and been given nothing to spend three years running even tho "envious eyes have been cast at crewe and their free spending chairman" who puts in upto 67 million in each year, yet three years running nothing has been given to me for transfers. the same thing has happened with west Brom. year after year the club gets massive amounts of money but allocated me nothing!!!

You can do that if you want, but it's basically cheating so I never do it. If you keep giving yourself endless money then of course you're going to be able to win everything with your team. Zero challenge.

What I've found is that a lot of it seems to hinge on the wage bill. Is your wage bill over budget? If so I would recommend working to reduce this and hopefully some spending money might come your way. Good luck!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I think the sugar daddy feature is a good idea in principle but it should be harder to unlock and should be earned in each game you play.

It should also be improved so that there is a large amount of cash available at the start and as long as you remain fiscally sound the wage bill should not decrease immediately to your previous level.

For example in my game my wage bill per week was doubled upon effecting sugar daddy. I remained well within budget and had a 30m surplus at the end of the season in available transfer funds. At the start of the next season my wage bill was cut leaving me over budget and I only had 5m available in transfer funds. Unless my chairman was lavishing the money on champagne following the succesful season it doesn't explain the inconsistency in finances.

Archived