rotating tactics match by match

wondering if anyone has done this? set up 3 similar tactics on their match prep screen and played each one one after the other. I ask as my chorley team seems to do better when i intoduce a new tactic after the previous one slows down( which always happen regardless of the other forum users success with the tactic).

any thoughts on the pros and cons of doing this?

I have three similar tactics set up in my match prep. The team and player instructions are more or less identical but the formation changes ie, 4-3-2-1 with 2 amc's, 4-3-2-1 with 2 wingers/inside forwards and a 4-3-1-2 when I want to play with two strikers. I decide on which tactical formation to use based on scout report, pitch size, opponent and whether I am home or away. Sometimes due to weather or pitch size the narrow tactic isn't working and at half time I will change tactic and play one of the other two in the second half. As long as you have the players able to switch positions mostly wingers that are capable of playing as inside forwards or attacking mids it will work and it confuses the heck out of the AI often getting a goal before it can re-adjust the opposition. I have never really had a problem with my tactic "slowing down" by doing it this way. I tend to set my FB's from support/auto to defend and 0 FR's RWB etc to hold a lead in the last 20mins and if that is not enough then I pull my central MC/ball winning mid back to the DM position in the last 10mins.

Archived