CommunityHeader.png

FMCommunity

Welcome, this is just a small introduction as to what the site is about and what we offer that is different to other FM sites. We welcome every member with open arms and would love to see you over on the site signing up, and posting to get involved in the community feel of our site. Now, onto what we offer on the site.

Firstly, I would like to point out just some of our excellent content we have on our site for you to read and download. These are the following:

Community'11 Logo Pack

Commentary Pack

Building a Squad Guide

The Advanced Playmaker Guide

Player Interaction

The Nike Defense

My Take on Team Talks

These can all be found on our mainsite at http://footballmanagercommunity.com and you can visit the forum at http://footballmanagercommunity.com/index

Now, as you well know, we are FM Community. Normally that means a forum with generic threads and nothing else, well not us. We have created some databases, in the hope they will assist you when you are scouting for good talent within your game, or as a reference when you cannot think of a name. We take the word Community very seriously indeed, so instead of us putting all the details up and making it just another page for you, the members, to browse, we thought to make it more interactive and allow you to fill in your favourites. All the details asked for can be found in game. So if you are bored of FM and haven't got much to post about maybe you could get involved and add the details of some of your favourites, adding to our database and also helping many others in their search. As with everything here, this is through choice and not must, we want you to feel no pressure in adding records to the database, simply offering it as an interactive feature for you all to use and enjoy.

FM Clubs Database

FM Players Database

FM Staff Database

You can find more details on the databases and how to add to the interactive list here

After this small introduction I hope you will take the time to take a look at the site in depth.

Thank you for reading.

The Staff Team on FMCommunity

I find this site quite clean and very pleasant to look at.

Sam, if I may make one suggestion. On the forums tabs, add a bit of padding to the "Register with Football Manager Community!" bit, where the text is.

KUTGW

what does the site offer that sigames doesnt?

Well, for one we strive to produce great discussion and quality content in all areas of the game, in the form of guides, articles, challenges and downloadable content, some of which is in the OP :) . Not only that we have a smaller member base, which I feel is an asset to the site as it creates a community feel; Everyone knows everyone, and members don't feel any pressure from the possibility of negative comments when they post their opinions.

I find this site quite clean and very pleasant to look at.

Sam, if I may make one suggestion. On the forums tabs, add a bit of padding to the "Register with Football Manager Community!" bit, where the text is.

KUTGW

Thanks Digma, we are glad that you think so. About your suggestion, we are in the process of sorting that out as I type :D

Sorry for the late replies, and feel free to make any more suggestions to improve the site. :thup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived