anyone have had issues with redistributing stats via training?

ive been playing my everton save for 2 seasons trying to get fellaini's acceleration/pace up but to no avail!

I realise that his ca is probably maxed out but i also understand that it is possible to redistribute the ca points.

his overall training schedule is the max notch for medium.

for aerobic, it is max notch for medium (just before high) and individual training focus quickness. i deliberately set his ball control, attacking and strength training to only the lowest notch of medium, theorising that there would be a slight drop in those stats which would be redistrbuted to accleration/pace.

however, after two seasons, his stats have barely changed!! his aerobic stats on the graphs show a straight line throughout the entire of last season, same iwth his ball control, attacking and strength (well his work rate improved for some reason but im not complaining)

i don't expect drastic changes but surely a 2 point increase in acceleration over the course of two seasons is not too much to ask for? Or even just a slight increasing trend in the graph? but no, not even a minor, barely noticeable hike is there!

Also, jack rodwell who only has the lowest notch of medium for aerobic has increased his acceleration by two points over a full year. i understand that since he has lots of room to grow, he is more likely to...but it just doesn't seem very consistent for one player to improve so relatively easy with a low training workload and another to be completely unsuccessful even with high training worload

Jack Rodwell is 20 years old. Marouane Fellaini is 23 years old. Therefore, it is easier for Rodwell to increase his physical stats than it is for Fellaini. Also, the first notch of medium may not be sufficiently low enough to allow CA to seep out of those attributes.

Is there a limit on how fast or how strong a player can be, or is the PA allowed to go anywhere that you train it?

I do have a similar problem to Legod (OP) with a goalie.

A player's CA can "go" anywhere, it is just much harder to raise physical attributes as players age, especially as physical attributes take up a lot of CA.

Archived