Conor's Training

2l3zvs.jpg

This is my first schedules I have done for FM. I have tested these sets of schedules with Bradford City, Everton, QPR, Fulham, Burton, AFC Wimbledon and Man Utd and the players all seem happy with it. I have noticed that youngsters seem to grow a lot faster with these than the default training in the game. There are 2 packs available to choose from (See Below)

Smaller Pack

Contains:

Senior and Youth Schedules

Goalkeepers

Defenders

Central Midfielders

Wingers

Strikers

Larger Pack

Senior and Youth Schedules

Goalkeepers

Full Backs

Central Defenders

Defensive Midfielders

Central Midfielders

Wingers

Strikers

The larger pack is slightly newer than the smaller pack and seems to be more effective. However the smaller pack is al-right if you just want to set up training and get playing whereas the larger pack takes longer to set up.

These packs have seen 17 Year Old Dominic Rowe of Bradford push himself into the first team and prove a valuable player.

Please post any experience you have with these schedules and any tips to improve them. I am looking to expand the pack and put Schedules for Sweepers, Wing-Backs, Attacking Midfielders and wide forwards. Also a seperate schedule pack for injured and unfit players in all positions.

Click the bolded text for download.

Did you mix up your defensive midfielder and central midfielder schedule? The defensive one's workload is a lot lower than the central one, and also has less focus on defense.. or is there something I am not getting?

Archived