Can Someone Explain This

bagman67

Ive been experimenting with the databases that are included in the game compared to datbases created by others and im noticing a trend regarding transfers...

Now if i was to play one playable league say england with just using the 7 leagues that are already installed in the game.. every replay I do the transactions are different within the league as well as the world wide transactions made by the computer managed teams... which I like as it gives some variety to the game every time i start it over in 2010...

But if I am playing a custom database made by someone else... say japan... one any league that was created using the editor.. the playable league itself that being "japan" every replay i do say if i play 2010 season over 5 times.. the transfers within japan are always different which is good however i noticed the world wide transactions in other "non playable leagues" are always the exact same thing over and over... luka modric goes from tottenham to manchester united for example... is there a reason this happens??? can someone give me an explanation? i really wanted to use the custom made databases and league extensions that are made by others but i also like the variety the game gives during any given replay and dont like the fact the same exact transactions are happening over and over

Tom

Archived