Adding New Leagues: Prize Money

mojojojo101

I am currently trying to make up a database where by all the best teams in the world compete in one league system to once and for all quash all rumours/arguments about who are the best team in the world. So far I have set up 8 league tiers, 3 cups, and 2 'super cups' but I'm clueless as to what to set the rewards for winning competitions, obviously I want teams to get some kind of benefit to winning the leagues or slowly they wiill just all go bankrupt but I do not want the rewards to become so high that money is just a formality and administration is an impossible situation.

Wondered how other people who have set up new league systems how they create a realistic reward system.

My flatmate made a super league by just swapping teams into the Prem/Champo/League 1 and 2, is there a way to adjust the prize money without adding nation rules for england from scratch? Somehow he got rid of the Champs League completely, so teams like Milan, Inter, Bayern etc all go into administration within a few years as the only TV/gate money they're getting is that of a mid-table Prem side. I figured the game would "adjust" over time (TV money might go up to reflect reputations? and/or teams would start to live within their means), but ideally I'd like to double the Prem money or something without fixing all the dates, details etc in nation rules.

Probably but I'm not sure, someone on here will know though. You can edit some of the appearance money by going editing the ENG.xml file which is in tools->editor->data->basic comps of your football manager base folder. I've never tried editing those but I think the game reads them, however it seems the money on ther eis just for the FA cup anyway. If not you could always make a one round competition for pre season and give the teams money that one.

Archived