[FM11] sitting up in the north next to nessie

angus adams

I have chosen Inverness Caledonian Thistle for this season, many think this would be a difficult challenge having only just been promoted back up.

this was with the origional game no patch, with all english,scottish,welsh,northern irish and irish leagues loaded.

i chose avoid relegation as my expectations. to get 16k transfer budget and 20 k wage budget.

I felt that i could avoid relegation but would struggle to make top half or mid table so was hoping 9th or 10th in the league.

Friendlies went well only drew one against preston and won the rest.

first game of the season 1-1 against celtic , with celtic scoring in the 95th minute was very annoying.

Transfers in : Jay Demerit on a Free ( wages:2000 rising to 2800 after 20 league games) very strong centre back and couldnt believe he came

Salva on a free (wages : 2000) just bought in due to lack of out and out strikers due to playing richie foran at right wing.

and got a parent club man city sent me ben mee on loan.

Transfers out: Max Johnson i gave a free didnt rate him at all, no club taken him.

Russell Duncan to Ipswitch for 80k ( to get funds and reduce wages)

Roy Mcbain to Rotherham for 12k ( to reduce wages)

so very happy with all transfers!!

sorry forgot to say i started post wen in december so here comes rest of info.

played 19 won 7 drawn 7 and lost 5 placed in 4th!!!

Rangers are top on 41 pts, then dundee utd on 38pts then celtic on 34 pts then us on 28 along with hibs and st mirren, at the opposite end of table its hamilton bottom on 13pts but then the four above them are all on 20 pts who are Aberdeen Kilmarnock(who have been taken over) motherwell and st johnstone, hearts are on 24.

So this is a great Start for us and i think were looking good but im quite modest and am aiming for top 8 now.

Best result so far is 1-0 at Celtic.

Best performers (Key Players)

Jay Demerit who has been solid that is all

Lee Cox but has been injured twice

Adam Rooney who has scored 11

Richie Foran out on the right

Jonny Hayes has been outstanding on left winger

Salva has been good, and now injured for 2 months

Shane Sutherland has been an exceptional step in for salva.

I know lots of key players, but unfortunately now my loanee Kevin Mccan is going back, hes played very well. mite try and sign him permanently

Future Transfers: Jaroslav Cerny from Slavia Prague for 60k compensation looks good on stats however i mite loan him out till start of next season as dont want to upset rhythem of squad. Also Mihael Kovacevic from Dundee United for free should fill Kevin Mccans spot well.

Archived