Senegal's Arsenal thread 2005/6 - A redcurranty farewell to the Home of Footballâ„¢

wycombe

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H.O.V.I:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CM GOD 69:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">What a great day. Only way this can get better is by Henry staying. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Who was your second top scorer this season? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

rvp i think </div></BLOCKQUOTE>With how many HOVI?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CM GOD 69:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H.O.V.I:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">What a great day. Only way this can get better is by Henry staying. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Who was your second top scorer this season? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

rvp i think </div></BLOCKQUOTE>With how many HOVI? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

11 pires got 10

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SarfLondonSpur:

1-0 to me then Cesc? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Remind me what we are playing? icon_biggrin.gif

Those Spurs quotes on the previous page are fffffb. UEFA Cup > CL?

Gahahhahha icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

I hope Spurs are looking forward to under-achieving next season.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cesc Fabregas the Phenom:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SarfLondonSpur:

1-0 to me then Cesc? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Remind me what we are playing? icon_biggrin.gif

Those Spurs quotes on the previous page are fffffb. UEFA Cup > CL?

Gahahhahha icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

I hope Spurs are looking forward to under-achieving next season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I said that Arse will be playing CL football next season but wont win the CL this season icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I hope Spurs are looking forward to under-achieving next season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You're going to struggle next year when Van Persie is leading your line with 11 goals a season icon_frown.gif.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I hope Spurs are looking forward to under-achieving next season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You're going to struggle next year when Van Persie is leading your line with 11 goals a season icon_frown.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he has been injured for a few months when he was on fire.

i am sure he would have got around 20 without the injury

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by only one keano (robbie):

You know we've got every chance of finishing above you next season when Henry's gone? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

a punches chance as they say icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by only one keano (robbie):

You know we've got every chance of finishing above you next season when Henry's gone? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We intend to spend any fee we might get for him on penny whistles and moon pie.

tbh you deserved 4th this year overall but I personally think you are being a bit giddy you won't be top 3 next season. Without Henry you will be 4th or 5th. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you never know mate we might improve without henry

Come on Ratinho mate, you can keep putting up this front or you can accept what we all know, that Henry is irreplacable. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes he is.

So we'll bring in different players, and be a different side. I fail to see the confsion?

And again, giddy? icon_biggrin.gif

This year you've been utter ***** without him. I personally think the **** is going to stay though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lived without him before

and if he goes we will still live

This year you've been utter ***** without him. I personally think the **** is going to stay though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

its more to do with are experienced players not turning up until the champions league started again and are young players settling down

You're really going to be devastated when he goes (now or in the future) and we don't fall apart mate. I'd work on that.

I hear there are clubs around the world, as far away as Mexico, that have good sides without Thierry Henry in them icon_eek.gif

And don't get me wrong, he's the greatest player we've ever had and losing him would be a massive blow.

You'd have to be a little clueless to think that he wouldn't be replaced in both a personal and gameplay context, and that we'd suddenly lose all the abilities of the surrounding players.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ratinho:

You're really going to be devastated when he goes (now or in the future) and we don't fall apart mate. I'd work on that.

I hear there are clubs around the world, as far away as Mexico, that have good sides without Thierry Henry in them icon_eek.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shirley not?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ratinho:

Som self indulgent sleuthing from some muppets at A-M brings you this amazing place. icon_smile.gif (don't register you tards icon15.gif )

:*)

:***)

:*********)

http://www.gg-chat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=46013&sid...6f806cfe24d64fbd02de icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lester2401:

i think spurs fans are peed of because they have never had someone who they could'nt replace so they are praying for henry to go

what sad times for spurs supporters </div></BLOCKQUOTE>**** off you tard.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">what sad times for spurs supporters </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HHAHAAHAAHAHAHA you complete *******

It's our best ever finish in the PL, and its ''sad times''?

Seriously, be a **** somewhere else

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lester2401:

i think spurs fans are peed of because they have never had someone who they could'nt replace so they are praying for henry to go

what sad times for spurs supporters </div></BLOCKQUOTE>**** off you tard. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what tardis

muppet

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">what sad times for spurs supporters </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seriously, be a **** somewhere else </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

says it all

Hah, it's got even better on there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lennon and Tainio taken to hospital apparently.

I'm waiting for the David Dein influence to come around first.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I'm waiting for the David Dein influence to come around first. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>There was a bloke saying that in the pub earlier icon_biggrin.gif.

Jesus H Corbett you clueless clueless clueless idiot. Go and drink a glass of milk or something. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

we meet again

says it all </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

erm, WHAT?

Seriously, the other gooners talk sense (mostly), but you are talking absolute b0llocks son.

Jesus H Corbett you clueless clueless clueless idiot. Go and drink a glass of milk or something. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

we meet again </div></BLOCKQUOTE>What? I don't have a clue who you are ffs.

erm, WHAT?

Seriously, the other gooners talk sense (mostly), but you are talking absolute b0llocks son. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that youve done sh1te until nnow

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I'm waiting for the David Dein influence to come around first. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>There was a bloke saying that in the pub earlier icon_biggrin.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

dein is a member of the illuminati, he can do anything angryfire.gif

erm, WHAT?

Seriously, the other gooners talk sense (mostly), but you are talking absolute b0llocks son. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that youve done sh1te until nnow </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But your point that it was sad times for us. When clearly it isnt. Now feck off to whatever hole you came from you abortion of a person

Archived