The Better Half´s Tactic Center - Patch 11.3

I'm back!

After a hugely successful season with East Grinstead winning promotion with 100 points the 4-2-3-1 formation stopped being so effective. I swapped the the TBH 4-4-2 which was ok but didn't give me the same results. I then changed to Brobs17 and started getting good results again. The problem was I was still losing against the better teams and then lost in the playoffs which would have seen me promoted to the Ryman Premier. I hated the fact that it was a plug and play (classic) and that I felt I was helpless during the game.

I'm back to the TBH tactics but this time I am going to use the 4-1-2-2-1 wide. This time with a poacher rather than trying to squeeze a complete forward into the top spot. My reasons are that the best tactics on this forum are all 4-1-2-2-1 or slight alternative. This formation would seem to be one of the best in FM2011.

I'll let you all know how I get on!

The wide 41221 using a Quick Poacher is probably the best version of the ones in the Big Pack. I am sorry that I have not been able to support this thread more but sometimes one has lot of time, sometimes one has not I guess.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At FmSweden you said you had 74 tactics uploaded, but I only find about 50 in the big pack. Where can I download all 74 tactics from you? :)

Hm, I cant recall writing about having uploaded 74 tactics and since making the thread at FMSweden ( In April), the opening post saying 52 has been unchanged. Perhaps I spoke about the intention to upload that amount but I don't think I have said that I have. Anyway, I have only made 52 of them so..

Archived