DK 4-4-2 Wingers...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Works very well with my united, although I had a terrible start to the season. I only made one adjustment to the tactic. I changed the mentality from attacking to counter. Because in my experience playing with attacking mentality is suicide on fm11. And i quickly started to win games instead of loosing.

That's interesting DMoen, i often play as Utd with my Housemate who's an Arsenal fan, as a Forest fan i just do it cause it annoys him more when i win :-) I haven't had any issues with the mentality, but i'll see if it makes much difference to my go lowering it. I've always played an attacking tactic, i love to see my players swarming fwd!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sheva this may as well have been yours! You've made it your own with all the tweaks! Don't suppose anyone's played with this on 11.3 yet? I could sure use it on there, all moy other tactics seem to be monumentally failing!

Well i have now ran a few tests on 11.3, using the Shevchenko tweaked version that's in the OP, it's still good! Solid results, rarely loses but the games are often tight. I'll keep looking at this to see if it can be tweaked again to create more clear cut chances.

Archived