[PSP] FMH 2011 - New skins

Do we know yet what the skins will be for FMH 2011? Think I have read somewhere that there are new skins - i presume it will be the usual choice of 2? I think my favourite skin has been the alternate skin on FMH 2008, with the grass green background, and text style that was similar to CM 02/03 on the PC. Lets hope there is one like that on FMH 2011!!

• 3 weeks later...
Do we know yet what the skins will be for FMH 2011? Think I have read somewhere that there are new skins - i presume it will be the usual choice of 2? I think my favourite skin has been the alternate skin on FMH 2008, with the grass green background, and text style that was similar to CM 02/03 on the PC. Lets hope there is one like that on FMH 2011!!

Apologies for replying to my own thread, but seeing as a few people now appear to be very much in the know about the look/feel of the new game – do we know what the choice of skins is in FMH 2011 – I assume one of them is the grass green background (good news, as this is the best one imho)

If they did include it I would imagine it would be a massive code list base which is similar to a changes.txt and edits the skin but SI will have to provide it and would be similar to CSS coding - which in itself is complex to do unless you have guidance or prior knowledge. This also means nothing can be edited such as bars or backgrounds unless a secondary folder for images is created and you just replace them though this means more coding is needed.

It will take up a lot of memory with the logos and a lot of time (so much so that lots don't make logos and it would be pointless to even think about adding any other graphics like this at the moment).

The PS3 one uses just logos but FMH would have to use coding too due to table colours and such and though it may not be as complex as the PC one it will take time and memory that could be used for a lot of other things such as changes.

Maybe in the future when the fanbase is bigger but not now.

Archived