Beautiful Football Complete Set

Nice tactic just used the new set with Celtic first game was away at Dundee United started off with Control and although limited there chances to only 1 it did allow them to boss the midfield and my team could never get into it.Changed to Normal at 35mins and we started to create more chances although my striker missed a sitter to give us a 1-0 lead.Changed to attack in the 15 mins and again created more chances but my lack of a top class striker in my team let me down finished the game 0-0.Will try in the next 2 games home against Metalist Kharkiv and then home against Rangers.

Will post update after those 2 games.

Well beat Metalist 2-1 we were set as favourites so set the tactic to attack we conceded a goal from a corner in the first minute (Every corner they had they looked as if they could have scored).First half was scrappy only 3 chances created by each team , after the team talk we picked up and started to play good football with the tactic.Managed to get a penalty when the left winger crossed into the box and Juarez was brought down after that we got a free kick and scored from a header.Again though my striker had 2 great chances 1 on 1 with there keeper and failed to hit the target.Possibly a new striker signed in January.

Now the big test a home game against Rangers If I get through this game with all 3 points then it will be a massive thumbs up from me.

2-2 against Rangers I perhaps picked the wrong tactic to start with when setting up normal lost a penalty and went 1-0 down changed to attacking and gave the old hair dryer treatment at half time and the football started flowing.

CelticvRangersTVView.png

So far so good cant complain used in 3 big games and have not lost any of them.

2-2 against Rangers I perhaps picked the wrong tactic to start with when setting up normal lost a penalty and went 1-0 down changed to attacking and gave the old hair dryer treatment at half time and the football started flowing.

CelticvRangersTVView.png

So far so good cant complain used in 3 big games and have not lost any of them.

\

Stats indicate you dominated the match ,i would recommend starting using normal and attack as base tactics then move to control when team get used to the set.

Hey khudilo, been using your tactic....made a few changes to it, like having Cesc and Nasri change positions (lcm/amc) throughout the game.

...on your version 3 tactic, what has changed?, formation, or just slight tweaking?.

Closing down settings have been tweaked,i will incorporate some changes to setpieces as the tactic creates whole lot of pressure on opp half which results in many corners.

1-Beautiful Football 11 Normal-To be used in matches where you are underdog and for LLM.

I don't know if i understand correctly this sentence, i would like you tell me if my interpretation is correct!

I suppose "are underdog" means being less favourite, am i right?

"for LLM" means lower league menagement? Is for use when we're are playng in teams from lower division?

Greetings from Portugal! I love this tactic!

1-Beautiful Football 11 Normal-To be used in matches where you are underdog and for LLM.

I don't know if i understand correctly this sentence, i would like you tell me if my interpretation is correct!

I suppose "are underdog" means being less favourite, am i right?

"for LLM" means lower league menagement? Is for use when we're are playng in teams from lower division?

Greetings from Portugal! I love this tactic!

yes you are correct mate

Tried V4 and it does not work at all for me tried each of them on 4 games of a save game and lost all 4 games creating at best 2 chances and getting hammered by smaller teams.Reverted back to V3 and all is well again.

bro, can you upload the v3 set and post the link as i deleted it in my comp.

Been using the Normal version of the tactic set with my Arsenal save game - won the ECC and FA Cup in the first season with it. I only signed Hulk and played him on the RW so that he can cut in onto his left foot - worked like a charm.

Great tactic and probably the best I've found that accommodate the arsenal team the best.

Been using the Normal version of the tactic set with my Arsenal save game - won the ECC and FA Cup in the first season with it. I only signed Hulk and played him on the RW so that he can cut in onto his left foot - worked like a charm.

Great tactic and probably the best I've found that accommodate the arsenal team the best.

thanks mate do post some screenies.

• 1 month later...

Archived