Need Help transfers

obi1

Right guys i am in my 4th season and newcastle are bidding 17 million for foster do i accept i have good cover as i signed joe hart for free i also have kemani and ustari which one should be my no1.

Second is i have had a bid of 25 million accepted for messi do i sign him as money is not a problem and i still have ronaldo

Third thing is i have a 24 yr old belarus player called putsilo i think thats how its spelt he is no regen player but i have juventus ac milan barca real madrid chelsea arsenal seville lyon all bidding 20 plus million for him he looks a good prospect but i have some great attacking mids to cover in for him plus i bought him for 350,000

1. Accept for Foster - Kameni and Ustari are beasts, and Kameni will be coming into his prime after 4 seasons.

2. Sign Messi, for that price you can't afford not to take him.

3. Is he a first team player? If not sell him and you've got yourself a tidy profit. Don't sell him to a rival though...

Originally posted by obi1:

the belarus player is a bit part player but i dont know how good he can be

Well if you are reluctant to let him go incase he becomes the best player on the game then don't feel the need to. Its not like money is a problem for you.

- If you like to have English players around, dont sell Foster. Best English GK on the game imo. Sell Hart and sell Ustari. Or keep Hart in the reserves or something.

- HELL YEAH! Messi for 25M is a steal!

- Is that Anton Putsilo? AMRC if I remember? Never does become anything special so I'd sell him. He'll never match up to Messi and Ronaldo anyway. Sell!

Yeah thats the guy anton putsilo getting silly offers for him really cant beleive it as i bought him for peanuts.

I also have aquino and wallcott as youngsters in the first team any thoughts on them guys.

I sold Foster as i though 17 million for him was too good to knock back just a pit it was to newcastle. if you can tell of any players to buy that are CB,FB,MC,Striker then let me know guys and thanks for the help regarding the above.

Archived