[FM10] Over 40 League Loaded. A Quest Across Europe!

Thelfcfan

Game Setup:

10.3.0 Patch

I will be using a edit with Summer Transfers up until around August 20th as well as regional divisions introduced (I don't believe the lowest tiers I have available are normally playable). Promotions/Relegations also done for the 2010/11 season as are European qualifications. This is called the Summer 2010 Update by LFCMarshall.

Starting Date: July 2009

Leagues Loaded:

Belgium - Pro League, Second League, Third Division

England - Premiership, Championship, League 1, League 2, Blue Square Premier, Blue Square North/South, Regional Premier Divisions

France - Ligue 1, Ligue 2, National

Germany - First Division, Second Division, Third Division

Greece - Superleague, National B Division

Holland - Eredivise, Jupiler League

Italy - Serie A, Serie B, Serie C1

Portugal - Liga ZON Sagres, Liga Orangina, Second Division

Romania - Liga I, Second Division

Russia - Premier Division, First Division

Scotland - Premier Division, First Division, Second Division, Third Division

Spain - Liga BBVA, Liga Adelane,Second Division B

Sweden - Premier Division, First Division Elite, First Division, Second Division

Starting unemployed with Semi-Pro Footballer Reputation.

With over 40 leagues loaded were will my carear adventure go? Only time will tell.

Will update each year!

IK_Sleipner_logo.png

IK Sleipner

After entering football management a few days of unemployment followed as I applied for jobs galore. This was proceeded by an offer from a team in the Zamaretto Premier League in England. The team was Didcot. I delayed this offer not sure if any other clubs would like to take a punt on me until an offer from IK Sleipner came. Once again I delayed this offer for a week not sure about managing in Sweden due to lack of experience. After a week of no more offers I decided that this change could be good and so I began my career in Sweden with IK Sleipner.

Having never heard of this team ever I researched to find out they had a massive stadium by this leagues standard with a 16,700 capacity stadium in operation with 10,750 of these spaces seated. Elsewhere I found out that IK Sleipner had won the Swedish title, yes over 70 years ago but this team have history and a big stadium. Good starting points. I was given a wage budget of £8.82K but was pleased to see that only £5K of that was being spent. A quick look at the squad showed me that players at this level were generally paid tiny wages with my top scorer to date (The season had began when I got the job something I'll go into later) earning a shocking £250 per week. Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea staring my career in the third tier of Swedish football after all!

The club were sitting in 6th place after 14 games at the time I began. I began my career in July in England meaning the Swedish league season was well underway. I was shocked to see that in this division only 26 games were played - 14 teams playing each other twice, although surprised I quite liked this set-up from a managers view point. The league was very tight upon my arrival with Sleipner less than 6 points off the top of the table, leaders Rosengard clearly didn't have a major class advantage.

Then came the squad. A quick coach report told me that the team had quality in players like goalkeeper Persson

Bring on the transfers and next season! Mighty Sleipner!

Archived