Youth Players

I am playing two games, one as Rangers and one as Peterhead. In both games at about the same time I had a player promoted from the youth team. For Rangers his name was Wayne Moore and for Peterhead Stephen Moore. I don't know if this is conicidence! Wayne is a DC and Stephen a SC

Wayne is very talented and through gradual exposure has become club captain and worth 8M. Stephen is just in his first season but for 16 years old his stats are great and my coach tells me he has the makings of a great player.

It just goes to show it does happen.

Once at Spurs i decided i needed to clear out some dead wight in the squad and bring in some real talent. So i started releasing and selling players and my squad became really small and suddenly 2-3 player popped up in shaded writing. They were both very good.

Same hapenned to Chelsea. I bought their goalie, Petr Cech, and decided to criple them by signing Hilario on the 28th of August. I bought him and the same moment they had a new keeper who was 17 and very very good, again his name in shaded writing.

I dont think these players were transferable. Im not sure though about that.

The players in shaded text aren't real squad players. The are just there because your squads so small. If for instance you sell all your goalkeepers someone will appear in shaded text so that you have a keeper to play.

Archived