Managerial disipline?

Hi,

I have slight concerns from three of my main players. They are worried about my lack of managerial disipline!

How do I combat this?

Is it going to be a problem?

Is it because I didnt disipline someone for getting a red card? (Hurta Ilunga hacked someone down with a clear run on goal and a certain equaliser, I probably would have done the same thing, so I didn't have a go)

Thanks

Hi,

I have slight concerns from three of my main players. They are worried about my lack of managerial disipline!

How do I combat this?

Is it going to be a problem?

Is it because I didnt disipline someone for getting a red card? (Hurta Ilunga hacked someone down with a clear run on goal and a certain equaliser, I probably would have done the same thing, so I didn't have a go)

Thanks

Yes. I always warn for red cards. If it's a bad challenge in the match report I'l fine 2 weeks. If they react badly I'll note it and do 1 week in the future. Bad performance's get warning s as well unless it is horrendus.

TBH you can;t go wrong with high discipline. The game only let's you do it when it is warranted and even when players complain of unfair treatment they always apologise quickly.

Longest was a month and that was my captain but I just left him in the reserves.

Archived