850ad23c32ee6da4cf4fc4324e7ddea5.jpg

With the website only officially opening today on the 13th of July 2010, PlanetFM is the new website around focusing on FM. The website is ran by westhamunited who is a good admin and has everything organized. Members are sorted into groups. The admin(s) are called the Founders. In charge of the whole website, the Founders are the top of the website. The second group are the Managers. You may know them as mods. These people are there to make sure that no rules as broken and then everything runs as smooth as possible. Then there comes the players. These are the most important people of the forum. They may not be in charge of the whole website but they are there to create a good running website. However, should the level of contribution you post be very high, then a promotion to Manager is very possible.

However, I don't stop there. I am going to try and persuade you why you should sign up to the website. The first reason why I think you should sign up to this website is because it is well organised which means that the website runs smoothly. My second reason why you should sign up for the site is because they have a very simple way of appointing Managers to the site. They do not appoint people, instead they give you a interview slip so that you can give your interview to the Recruitment mod who then sends his recommendation to the admin of the website.

So there is my views of why you should sign up to the website. I hope that you choose to join the ever growing and improving website called PlanetFM. Oh yeah, before I go here is the link

http://www.planetfm.co.cc/

I hope you decide to visit the site

850ad23c32ee6da4cf4fc4324e7ddea5.jpg

It has been around a week since the website has opened. We have a total of 17 members which is very well considering it has only been a week. The website also holds some new moderators and teams to the website. They are as followed

Manager - General - Moderator

Manager - Nffc4life09 - Moderator

FM Graphic's Team - andy_gtfc - Graphics + Database & Creation Zone Moderator

Also on PlanetFM we have also made a few changes. The first one being that we have a new skin on the site. Also on the site we have a Youtube and Facebook page which is helping us alot as well. With a total of 546 posts already, it shows that we have a active community. I hope you decide to pop over to PlanetFM.co.cc

• 2 weeks later...

For goodness sake, make up your damn minds!!!

Why are people so quick to open and so quick to close a forum? People who do this shouldn't be running a site in the first place at it seems all they want is to count visitors and posts instead of focusing on actually DOING something to make people visit in the first place.

Archived