[FM10] The rise of Eastwood Town

footballfan08

Leagues loaded: India, MLS, Belgium (3rd division and above), England (Regional First Divisions and above), France (National and above), Holland (Jupiler and above), Sweden (Elite and above), Colombia (2nd division and above). Custom database and using Super Bladesman's English leagues edit.

Eastwood Town FC

Founded: 1953

Nickname: The Badgers

Icon:

Ian Deakin

Fierce Rivals: Hucknall, Iikenston

Other Rivals: Alferton

2009- 2010 Blue Square North

My first season and I was pretty impressed with the squad. I didn't make any huge changes but released a lot of dead weight. We ended up finishing 3rd and losing to Droylsden in the playoffs.

Trophies

Nottinghamshire County FA Senior Cup

Player Awards

Most assists in the squad Ryan Whitehurst 16. He was also runner up for BSN top goalscorer of the season with 17 goals.

Apologies for lack of info but its been a while since I finished this season. More updates in next post about 2010-2011

:D

2010-2011 Blue Square North

Position: 1st (sorry I didn't take a picture of the table)

Trophies

Awards

Transfers

This was the best season I have ever had in FM. I love this team!! I was really impressed with the strikers and thier ability to work together. I usually used Zimmerman and Whitehurst with Grigg coming off the bench. No matter who played upfront they all worked well together and had a great understanding, there were goals!

I'm nervous about the BSP but excited to see how we do. I'll have a preview up in a little while.

2011-2012

Blue Square Premier Preview

The board wants us to stay clear of relegation and to do this we have been given $0 for transfers and a payroll budget of 9.75K

Pre-Season Friendlies

7.8.11 Accrington H

7.13.11 GH Academy H

7.15.11 Brigg A

7.17.11 Mansfield (affiliate) H

7.19.11 Gateshead A

7.24.11 Rothwell A

7.27.11 Ely A

7.29.11 Rocester A

Alert!

Just turned down an offer to manage Oldham in League One. Can't leave my team :)

I'm going to start the friendlies and I'll update those once they are all over. I'll probably update every month in the game unless something exciting happens.

Archived