Kit Mod

Tom219

Thanks, I've done that now and copied 'match incidents' and 'match incidents small' to the panels folder. But, the only half of the kit is there, does anyone know if i have to copy anything else?

You'll need to do the same thing you did for the non-split view just editing the small version of the file this time.

All I did for the kits to work was extract them to the panels folder, so I'm not sure what I'll have to edit for the split screen view to work aswell. Can you please expand on your point michaelmurrayuk?

The kit size in the split view is controlled by the 'match incidents small.xml' file you'll need to edit these three lines:

<widget class="table" id="tntb" layout="
,-60,-15" mode="fill_rows, stripe_rows" auto_size_rows="true" stretch_to_fit_rows="true" row_spacing="0">

<container height="
" width="
" col="0" row="0">

<container class="kit_picture" id="mitp" scale_picture="true"
height="80" width="80"
/>

For the first two lines you need to change the sizes I've highlighted in red, whilst for the last line you need to add some code to tell the game what size you want the kit (green text).

On the last line you put in the size you want your kit and on the second and third lines you need to enter sizes that are greater than the kit so it fits.

Download this file: http://sites.google.com/site/michaeltmurrayuk/files/matchincidentssmall.xml?attredirects=0&d=1 (make sure it is named 'match incidents small.xml') and copy it into the panels folder for the skin you are using so it overwrites the file that isn't working. If that doesn't work then the problem is elsewhere as the file works for me, can you post up a screenshot of the xml error?

I've set the kit sizes to 200 pixels in that file, so if you want them a different size you'll need to adjust the values.

Archived