Help with my shopping...

hendoc

I'm starting my third season with Atletico Madrid, patch 8.0.2, and need a beast DM and more importantly, a beast right-full back. I have around £30mil to spend. Any ideas?

Ha, i'll see what I can do McNugget. As for the transfers, I already have Flamini and Veloso has gone to Valencia so I doubt i'll get him. Good suggestions to look into as far as right backs are concerned though.

I also need an attacking midfielder, but who is really a support striker or SS in pro ev terms. I had Aguero but he left last season. Any thoughs?

Originally posted by liam_everton89:

For your "SS" Guilherme, Jeremy Menez really depends what att mid you want them to play, i.e Left, Right, centre, All 3?

Centre with an arrow pointing to FC. Like this:

my.php?image=80794103kq1.png

DM - Get Bodmer. You want a beast then he's the man. Or Angelo Palombo. Big, tough, hard tackling, good in the air and with Bodmer you get a lot more as well.

RB - Clerc is an excellent suggestion. Quality played. Try Behrami as well. Not the best marker around. But he's good in the tackle, very strong, very quick and great team player. Emmanuel Eboue is another you can try. Shouldnt be too expensive and although a bit of a c**t, he's still a good player.

AMC - Again, Guilherme is an excellent option. Others you can try are Jeremy Menez, Hatem Ben Arfa, Carlos Vela and if you can land him cheap, Robin Van Persie. You might try Carlos Tevez if he's still available on a free.

Thanks for the advice. I've signed Guilherme for £11mil and i've already got Vela so i'm pretty well sorted for my amc/ss role. Bodmer will cost too much, as will Palombo so i'm pretty limited in my choice for DM. Also Clerc doesn't want to sign, so i'll look at Behrami and Eboue...and maybe Diogo from Zaragoza??

Archived