Editor Project: Dutch Revolution (Please Help)!!

KunAguero

Dutch Topklasse

From the season 2009/10 is it in Holland possible to promote from te amateurleague to professional football. In countries like England, France en Germany is present since a long time already.

The following is the plan:

- The Dutch Premier Division (18 clubs in competition called 'Eredivisie') is staying the same.

- The Dutch First Division (20 clubs in competition called 'Jupiler League') is staying the same, but the bottom club relegates to the Amateur League, named 'Topklasse'.

- Then the new competition: 'Topklasse'. This division is divided in three leagues, named as followed:

Topklasse A }

Topklasse B } Each Division has 16 clubs

Topklasse C }

* So there are 48 clubs in total in the 'Topklasse'. The three champions do play a half competition. The winner promotes to the 'Jupiler League' De bottom club of that competition takes the place of the promoted clubs (logical).

Under the 'Topklasse' has to come a 'Hoofdklasse' divided in six different 'leagues'. You have then the following leagues:

Hoofdklasse A (Saturday)

Hoofdklasse B (Saturday)

Hoofdklasse C (Saturday)

&

Hoofdklasse A (Sunday)

Hoofdklasse B (Sunday)

Hoofdklasse C (Sunday)

This Leagues have each 14 teams in competition. In FM they do already excist, but the 'Topklasse' has to put between in the game. From the different topclasses do relegate three teams, from each division one.The champions of the different leagues from 'Hoofdklasse' do draw eachother. So the six champions of the different Leagues of 'Hoofdklasse' do play two matches (home and away), the best aggregate result gives then three teames promotion.

I hope someone can help me fix this, because it's not really in my knowledge to create a new league. Of course I know the programm Editor, but it's not possible to create a new League. I hope the experts of SI can help me. Questions about the plan, mail jhijlkemarsenal@hotmail.com.

Dutch Topklasse

From the season 2009/10 is it in Holland possible to promote from te amateurleague to professional football. In countries like England, France en Germany is present since a long time already.

The following is the plan:

- The Dutch Premier Division (18 clubs in competition called 'Eredivisie') is staying the same.

- The Dutch First Division (20 clubs in competition called 'Jupiler League') is staying the same, but the bottom club relegates to the Amateur League, named 'Topklasse'.

- Then the new competition: 'Topklasse'. This division is divided in three leagues, named as followed:

Topklasse A }

Topklasse B } Each Division has 16 clubs

Topklasse C }

* So there are 48 clubs in total in the 'Topklasse'. The three champions do play a half competition. The winner promotes to the 'Jupiler League' De bottom club of that competition takes the place of the promoted clubs (logical).

Under the 'Topklasse' has to come a 'Hoofdklasse' divided in six different 'leagues'. You have then the following leagues:

Hoofdklasse A (Saturday)

Hoofdklasse B (Saturday)

Hoofdklasse C (Saturday)

&

Hoofdklasse A (Sunday)

Hoofdklasse B (Sunday)

Hoofdklasse C (Sunday)

This Leagues have each 14 teams in competition. In FM they do already excist, but the 'Topklasse' has to put between in the game. From the different topclasses do relegate three teams, from each division one.The champions of the different leagues from 'Hoofdklasse' do draw eachother. So the six champions of the different Leagues of 'Hoofdklasse' do play two matches (home and away), the best aggregate result gives then three teames promotion.

I hope someone can help me fix this, because it's not really in my knowledge to create a new league. Of course I know the programm Editor, but it's not possible to create a new League. I hope the experts of SI can help me. Questions about the plan, mail jhijlkemarsenal@hotmail.com.

So the plan in short:

Dutch Premier Division (Eredivisie) stays the same with 18 clubs:

Ajax

AZ

Excelsior

Feyenoord

De Graafschap

FC Groningen

SC Heerenveen

Heracles Almelo

NAC Breda

NEC

PSV

Roda JC

Sparta Rotterdam

FC Twente

FC Utrecht

Vitesse

VVV-Venlo

Willem II

Dutch First Division (Jupiler League) stays the same, but the bottom club has to relegate directly now to the amateurdivision named 'Topklasse'. 20 clubs are in it:

ADO Den Haag

AGOVV Apeldoorn

Cambuur Leeuwarden

FC Den Bosch

FC Dordrecht

FC Eindhoven

FC Emmen

Fortuna Sittard

Go Ahead Eagles

Haarlem

Helmond Sport

MVV

FC Omniworld

RBC Roosendaal

RKC Waalwijk

Stormvogels Telstar

TOP Oss

BV Veendam

FC Volendam

FC Zwolle

Then the big chance in Dutch soccer: the competition named Topklasse, divided in three subcompetitions:

Topklasse A

Topklasse B

Topklasse C

The competitions above have eacht 16 teams. The champions do play a half competition with eachother. The winner promotes to the Dutch First Division. The bottom club do relegate to the excisting 'Hoofklasse'. Six different leagues A, B, C and divided in a saturday and sunday competition. Three teams promote, after they played two games with other champions of the divisions. Can someone create this sytem in FM08? I don't know how to create a new league, so that's why I ask Sports Interactive. Make the new league Topklasse (three leagues) and make the different hoofdklasses playable, is that possible? You don't have to fill it with clubs and players, I can do that in Editor for myself. Please help!! Send a reaction...

I agree with KunAguero, there should be an option to have this new league structure included. However, I would be satisfied if they implemented it in the 2009 version.

Looking at the current record of the 2008 version I don't think that the team is confident enough to include a patch for our Mickey Mouse competition. People were moaning all the time, so it is highly unlikely that they will invest time in the new dutch league structure. It requires time to program, time that they probably will use for the 2009 version.

I do hope that the new structure will work and that (perhaps) in the new version we will be able to take control of one of the amateur clubs such as ROHDA Raalte, TONEGIDO or Turkiyemspor!

Archived