Arsenal 4-3-3, need some help!

So, yeah, figured I'd start a game with Arsenal. I'm using a 4-3-3 -

http://bildr.no/view/619220

What I'm struggling with is player instructions (mainly closing down) and possession. I got owned in possession against Anderlecht at home, even though I won 1-0. Anyway, some help regarding closing down in specific would be great.

For example, I want Arshavin (Inside Forward, Cut Inside) to relax when the opposition is attacking on our half. I want Eboue (Inside Forward, Cut Inside) (Nasri will play in his position when back from injury) to track back a bit when the opposition is attacking because of his defensive skills.

Diaby is my box-to-box so he can close down everywhere.

I want Song to close down to a certain degree on their half, not by much mind you.

I want my full backs to close down about 10% from the mid-line, on their half.

It all sounds so easy on paper, but difficult to execute.

And for God's sake, I want more possession. I lost 48% - 52% to Blackburn at home, 44% - 56% to Anderlecht at home, and 42% - 58% to Chelsea away, but the latter I can respect. I'm not playing with Counter.

The weird thing is that I didn't have any problems pre-patches. Now I just can't win, or when I do, it's with 1 goal, and I can't seem to score before the 85th

minute.

* Update *

Well, trashed Portsmouth 6-0 at the Emirates, and the team played exactly like I wanted them to. You know, the 4-5 passes before a perfect through pass from Fab or Ramsey. "Oh, that's great, Nico", you might say. "Your issues with the possession must have gone away then?" Well, 6-0, possession - 50% - 50%. I'm dead inside.

Archived