I think Apple are quite keen to wait till the latest possible moment before pricing the iPad with the exchange rate all over the place.

Comparing it to other products in the store, £399 price point for the 16GB doesn't look too far off. £470 for the 32GB maybe.

Guys - seriously - you have to make an iPad specific version of FMH.

I'm stunned by how good the iPhone version is. It's very, very good, and I'm pleasantly shocked by how much of the FM experience SI have managed to cram into this.

As soon as the iPad hits the UK (pre-orders to start on May 10th, folks) I'll be playing this on the 2x upscale, for sure, but I think there's so much more than can be done with that much extra screen space and power, even based on the iPhone version..

I suspect they'll wait to see what kind of sales the iPad manages first before doing any more than a port. Bear in mind the iPhone is being pushed (and discounted) by a lot of mobile operators, which the iPad won't (and the iPod Touch has been around for long enough to have worked up some sales). I'd cross my fingers for the sales figures if I were you...!

Archived