10.2 Tactics with Corner Trick

Hi,

I'm in my 6th season of FM10 now and having started with Bradford in League 2 have progressed to Sampdoria in Seria A where I'm in my first full season.

I've used several tactics but the total domination is the one which took me to the Championship with Bradford and Seria A with Cagliaria scoring a ridiculous amount of goals with each.

This season I am strugling. So I changed tactics to the Bolton set by the Better Half. Initially this worked and needing only one striker I used the Jan transfer window to offload my aging star striker while I could still get value for him (fancy myself a bit like Wenger in that respect :-))

....but then it started to go wrong - going from within 4 points of a CL spot to slipping to 11 off the pace I decided to download the latest Domination tactic only to discover.....I need 3 strikers! Having sold one I one have 3 realistically. I'm playing with these but the results are varying.

My question is this:

What is the best 10.2 tactic that people have used (really don't have the patience to read through 15 pages on the same thread)

Does it incorporate the Corner "bug" - I used to score from loads of corners in previous FMs (so much so that my Centre back was once the Premierships top scorer) - but despite this still being present in FM10 none of the above tactics seem to take advantage of it.

Going to lose my job (and a great young squad I've assembled) if I don't finish in the top 6 so I need your help.

Ta.

A.

Archived