Park Ji-Sung £6 mill

Michael Owen £2.1 mill

Nani £10 mill

Competitions:

Premier League - 1st

FA Cup - Winner

Carling Cup - Winner

Europa League - lost in Final v Valencia

This was a great season for me. Won all the competitions bar one. New signings made a difference. Edin Dzeko proved a great signing. Back in the champions league for next season

Season Three

Signings in:

Christian Hahn £925k

David Luiz £11 mill

Didnt see much need to bring in new players as the squad last season did the job. And I have a lot of young prospects at the club too that will cover for the future. I released John O'Shea and I needed to sign a good RB who would instantly make the first team so I turned to David Luiz of Brazil.

Out:

Darron Gibson £3.6 mill

Dimitar Berbatov £11 mill

Wes Brown £4 mill

John O'Shea £4 mill

We spent big last season so I had to balance the books by selling a few players and freeing up some of the wage bill

I'm currently half way through the season and I am 2nd place in the league, 1 point behind Tottenham. Qualified top of the group in the Champions League and I am in the Semi-Final of the Carling Cup against QPR

However I lost to Man City in the Community Shield

I honestly dont know mate.

But for most of the second season my job status was insecure and it took them a long time to offer me a new contract.

For the most of the first season I was playing with my a tactic that worked well on 10.2 but failed on 10.3 so tweaked that towards the end of the season and things began to pick up.

Yes I have been very pleased with my signings. Chris Smalling has been out on loan for seasons 2 & 3 and so has Baxter as I already have enough players in their positions.

The squad seem to play well together. I didnt sign much in season three because the squad seemed capeable and I have enough youngsters on the way up.

Have confirmed three regens to come in January and I will leave them develop in my youth sides for a season or two before sending them to the championship or league 1 to develop

Archived