HELP:Attempted to create widget in invalid column

Panes

The problem:

When I go to the screen of the award of any "Team of the Week", say "English Premier Division Team of the Week" or "Serie A Team of the Week", there's a warning accuring, which reads "Attempted to create widget in invalid column". After clicking OK for more then ten times, the warning disappears. But, the list of players on the left of the "tactics pitch" has no any players!! And I found that two columns disappears- the name and club columns. So the list only has three columns-Apps, Goals and Avr.Rating.

The language I'm using is chinese (simplified).ltc, which is translated by our team. If I switch the language back to English.ltc, there's no such a problem. So I think it might be caused by the language file *.ltc.

So I wonder there's something wrong with our Chinese.ltc, but struggling to find the reasons.

Sorry I cannot post a screenshot here. If anyone could help me with any information, I'd be grateful.

It could be a cache problem following the instructions in this post to delete your cache files: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=2746179#post2746179

Alternatively if that doesn't work try uninstalling the game and reinstall it reapplying the patch - another user had this problem because the patch didn't get correctly applied to his game for some reason.

It could be a cache problem following the instructions in this post to delete your cache files: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=2746179#post2746179

Alternatively if that doesn't work try uninstalling the game and reinstall it reapplying the patch - another user had this problem because the patch didn't get correctly applied to his game for some reason.

thank you so much, i will try.

but if I use other language files, the problems is gone....strange.

Archived