Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Versatility?

Posts Recomendados

I have been playing football manager for years now. But on some things I still feel like a bit of a noob. I like finding players I can train in other positions so they can act as cover if I am needing a player in a specific position. However I have no idea how to find a versatile player. I ocassionally stumble across one but dont know how to identify one out of a list.

Is there specific attributes for identifying a versatile player who can be trained in more positions or do I just have to look at how many positions they can already play to see that they are versatile and can train to another position?

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

Well as far as im aware if your searching for a versatile player then its one who can play in numerous positions....Theres nothing to stop you training a player in certain positions though to make him Versatile, he wont always adapt to the position you might want him to train in though

Link para o post

Versatility is a hidden attribute and it's impossible to tell how versatile a player is until you try and retrain him to a new position.

Having said that, if you have someone that can learn a new position in a couple of months, you can be sure that he's very versatile and will probably learn even more new positions quickly. Similarly, buying someone that can already play in 3 or 4 positions is usually a good indicator that he'll easily be able to learn how to play elsewhere, though, bizarrely, this rule doesn't always apply to regens (i've got a player that can play AML, AMR, MR and AMC but has really low versatility [checked using Genie Scout] so I can't get him to be an accomplished ML or MC...)

Link para o post

Arquivado

Este tópico foi arquivado e está fechado para novas respostas.

• Quem Está Navegando   0 membros estão online

• Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.
  • Criar Novo...