Training Progress:overall in Training screen - what does it mean exactly?

Hi,

In training screen are 2 graphs - Training Levels and Training Progress : overall.

what should i understand under this second graph Training Progress: overall?

to Training Levels have i found this -

From the start the training levels graph will have bars in it. As you can see with Matt's they are generally around the same area, about halfway up. The training levels indicate how much a player can improve or decline in a certain field. If the bar is at the bottom of then the player can get no worse in that area, if it is at the top then he can no longer improve himself in that area. The bars do actually represent a numerical figure, they represent, depending on the player himself, between four to six attribute points. So if a player's set pieces bar is at the bottom then you can hope to train him four to six points better in attributes in that category. In Matt's case, as his is almost dead on the middle, I'd be hoping, if I trained him intensively in set pieces, to see his attributes rise by two or three points. Unfortunately you won't know exactly how much the bar represents, but you don't need to, you just need to know that if you want to; you can make improvements.

The training progress graph is related to how well a player has trained over the previous months...

how can i make it to the top of this bar?

Archived