Set pieces / playmaker

I am trying to build a 424 formation with arsenal. Halfway through first season, and still unbeaten. So far so good. But, I have a few problems, the biggest is that the team is terrible on corners against. Letting in lots of goals.

I have on my central defenders "Mark tall guy" and the full backs are covering the posts, and I play zonal marking. Any tips for what I can do to improve on this? On the other end, I dont score on corners myself. Anyone with a good tip on that one?

A player like Fabregas, I use him as advanced playmaker with support duty. That seem to work fine, 15 assists and a couple of goals. But what kind of role should the guy next to him have? Tried Ball winning midfielder, defensive, with Denilson, but it does not seem to work to good. Any tips?

regards

Oystein

I play a 4-2-2. Fabregas is a playmaker with free role. He averages about .5 assists per game. Next to him is Fellaini who has everything mixed but LS rarely. All the way closing down. Normal mentality and normal CF. And he has HUB. Set your corners to far post and have your best headers stand on far post and attack far post. I still concede a fair amount from corners so someone else will have better input than I can provide.

Archived