Urgent Help

PUMAx

Are you for real?

You ask a question ON CHRISTMAS DAY, bump it less then an hour later then complain at 9AM on boxing day that nobody has answered?

I'm sorry nobody shunned spending time with their family to tend to your every bloomin' need.

Calm down dear, there were quite a few online i simply asked as i needed to know at the time. Since its past all the festivities does anyone know now?

Even if it hadn't been Christmas, bumping a thread twice in just over 12 hours isn't something you do. Plenty of other people had questions at the same time and they didn't feel the need to up their threads. It wasn't like your thread had gone off the main page - it wasn't even out of the top 10 or so queries. It was rude and impatient. The fact that it WAS Christmas made it even more stupid. You can't even be bothered to say sorry or realise how daft you were being.

Also comments like 'calm down dear' can stop right now thanks.

Don't let all your MOD power go to your head please. It's only a website. Don't get me wrong I fully see your point but its only a question no need to get touchy by it in future i won't bump it and there's no reason to say sorry all i did was bump it no harm done.

Look, I'm just pointing out to you how we do things around here. Bumping is rude and only acceptable if your post gets genuinely lost and falls down the forum, it's doubly rude to do it on something like Christmas day. Rather than accept that and apologise, you decide to make little comments like 'calm down dear' and accusing me of having Mod power go to my head.

No, Personally I don't find it "rude" it's a forum its not "rude". But yes i do see your point and I apoligise for the "Calm down dear" comment but I won't apologise for bumping. Now this tiff is over does anyone know how to fix this please :)

Archived