The day that almost make me hate this game... ( or the worse of them)

GADA

Ok it was CM 03/04 ( i know its not FM) however i had this amazing Inter team, winning the CL for like 7-8 years in a row with more than 80 straight wins and god knows how many matches without a loss. The team was however pure class with world class players on every single position and i was basicaly playing just to beat my own records e.g most goals, least conceded etc...however i never managed to get a perfect season e.g 38 : 0 : 0 i almost always draw once or twice against Milan, Juve or Roma (hate them icon_wink.gif so it was the last season i played actualy on CM and was going flawless until the last round - 37 : 0 : 0 or 33 : 0 : 0 cant remember if there were 20 teams in Serie A in that version scoring average of 4 or 5 goals a game while conceded something like 7 or 8 for the whole season... Last game vs Atalanta, which havent won a game everything draws and losses with terrible goal difference ( peace of cake i think ) so i put my best 11 , all healthy , all with a superb morale after winning CL last week so off we go : 1st half i destroyed them , 20 shots on goal , something like 70% ball possesion and 60% of the playing time in Atalantas half,however my man Luca Bucci ( well known as "WORLD CLASS GK" and somewhere 50 years old has a 10 after half time... Ok i think , **** happens Roncatto and Ronaldo each 40 Goals + this season in Serie A only ( i had two teams - one for CL and Cup games and one Serie A only) seem to have forgotten why they are on the pich. Nevermind - we kick off , same story , i am i own them or actualy Bucci owns me... until the 70th minute where Ronaldo scores the saving goal( or atleast thats what i thought back then) it wasnt the expected 4 or 5 goals , but i did score and the way the game went i thought: i win after all , by that time Atalanta had one Shot overall and i didnt even see it in the highlights ... but lets go further 85..86..87..88.. i am still pushing for the second... 89.. Filippo Inzaghi ( the sorry b*****) enters the PA and there we go... PENALTY FOR ATALANTA .. F**** F**** F**** !!! and again F**** Why WHY WHY WHY why and why has it to be F.Inzaghi ???!!! so... off to the next season i think, but lets wait until he ( Inzaghi of cource) takes the penalty. He shoots aaaaand Buffon saves it !!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS - all over the place i jump in joy...but wait .. something strange happens- the refferee orders a retake ! Inzaghi again ( my heart is breaking ) he shoots : Buffon saves the penalty.. the ball bounces to F.Inzaghi and he scores... my right finger pushes the shutdown button... my right hand desperately seeking a big bad hammer to beat the hell out of the pc ( and possibly break Inzaghis foot) ... the world is so cruel i think... and i never played it again icon_frown.gif

Thought i´d share...

Ok it was CM 03/04 ( i know its not FM) however i had this amazing Inter team, winning the CL for like 7-8 years in a row with more than 80 straight wins and god knows how many matches without a loss. The team was however pure class with world class players on every single position and i was basicaly playing just to beat my own records e.g most goals, least conceded etc...however i never managed to get a perfect season e.g 38 : 0 : 0 i almost always draw once or twice against Milan, Juve or Roma (hate them icon_wink.gif so it was the last season i played actualy on CM and was going flawless until the last round - 37 : 0 : 0 or 33 : 0 : 0 cant remember if there were 20 teams in Serie A in that version scoring average of 4 or 5 goals a game while conceded something like 7 or 8 for the whole season... Last game vs Atalanta, which havent won a game everything draws and losses with terrible goal difference ( peace of cake i think ) so i put my best 11 , all healthy , all with a superb morale after winning CL last week so off we go : 1st half i destroyed them , 20 shots on goal , something like 70% ball possesion and 60% of the playing time in Atalantas half,however my man Luca Bucci ( well known as "WORLD CLASS GK" and somewhere 50 years old has a 10 after half time... Ok i think , **** happens Roncatto and Ronaldo each 40 Goals + this season in Serie A only ( i had two teams - one for CL and Cup games and one Serie A only) seem to have forgotten why they are on the pich. Nevermind - we kick off , same story , i am i own them or actualy Bucci owns me... until the 70th minute where Ronaldo scores the saving goal( or atleast thats what i thought back then) it wasnt the expected 4 or 5 goals , but i did score and the way the game went i thought: i win after all , by that time Atalanta had one Shot overall and i didnt even see it in the highlights ... but lets go further 85..86..87..88.. i am still pushing for the second... 89.. Filippo Inzaghi ( the sorry b*****) enters the PA and there we go... PENALTY FOR ATALANTA .. F**** F**** F**** !!! and again F**** Why WHY WHY WHY why and why has it to be F.Inzaghi ???!!! so... off to the next season i think, but lets wait until he ( Inzaghi of cource) takes the penalty. He shoots aaaaand Buffon saves it !!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS - all over the place i jump in joy...but wait .. something strange happens- the refferee orders a retake ! Inzaghi again ( my heart is breaking ) he shoots : Buffon saves the penalty.. the ball bounces to F.Inzaghi and he scores... my right finger pushes the shutdown button... my right hand desperately seeking a big bad hammer to beat the hell out of the pc ( and possibly break Inzaghis foot) ... the world is so cruel i think... and i never played it again icon_frown.gif

Thought i´d share...

Archived