Need help with created cup. Please?

FlownCanary

OK. I'm using Super Blademans level 10 England xml file and I've made my own with a 20 team Scottish Prem, and a 24 team Scots Div1, 2, & 3. As well as a Fourth Division in Scotland made up of three 8-team groups.

In Scotland I made a cup called "Tier 2 European Cup" This cup has in it the English Championship and League 1 clubs, the Italian Serie B clubs, the German Second Division clubs, the 24 Scottish Division 1 clubs, The Spanish Second Division and some other random teams, (e.g. Inter Baku, Rhyl, Cork City. (to make up numbers.))

Anyway, all went well in the first season. Middlesborough won.

However, second season M'Boro, Nottingham Forest and WBA still play in the cup , even though they were promoted to the Premiership! As well as the relegated League 1 teams.

Those promoted to League 1 from League 2 and those relegated to the Championship don't play.

Neither do the new teams in the Scottish Division 1, just those that were there the first season.

Can anybody help me please?

It will be due to when the league "switchover" is. ie. Put the host as the nation which switches to the new season last - as it will pick out the teams in the league at the time the season starts (e.g. england I think is 21st june - which is before Italy...)

I think, not 100% sure on this though!

OK, will give this a try, do you happen to have any idea how to figure out when the nations switchover? I can check up on Scotland and England, because of my xml files, but what about Spain, Italy & Germany? Do you know their dates?

Thanks for the reply by the way! :)

Archived