show filters is wrong

on my main squad screen there is an option at the top right to show filters but when I click it I'm getting this filter

show players

selected schedule

all schedules

squads

senior squad

reserve squad

u18 squad

positions

goalkeepers

defenders

midfielders

attackers

side

left sided

central

right sided

its from the training page but this is my squad page, the reserve and u18 tabs are ok and I get the following like it is supposed to be

squads

senior squad

reserve squad

u18 squad

positions

goalkeepers

defenders

midfielders

attackers

side

left sided

central

right sided

hide players

on loan or trial

unavailable

on long-term deals

not at club

this has happened after the latest patch 10.1.1

anyone know how to fix it please? thanks in advance

I dont get what is wrong and for which page you are talking about. Anyway I will use your topic to point out a close issue on my save : on any first team pages except mine, i can show or hide First, Reserve & Youth teams, so looks to work properly. On my reserve team page, i can show or hide first, reserve and youth teams, looks ok too even though i dont see the point to hide reserve team on the reserve page filters. But the biggest issue is that on my first team page filter i dont have the reserve & youth teams show/hide options. I only have

positions

goalkeepers

defenders

midfielders

attackers

side

left sided

central

right sided

hide players

on loan or trial

unavailable

on long-term deals

not at club

try deleting >>> C:\Users\<User Name>\App Data\Roaming\Sports Interactive so to remove the cache and settings folders. See if that fixes it...

long thread about this in Bugs forum here saying its rare n difficult to reproduce, may be worth adding your comments to this thread. :thup:

Archived