Tips for creating a tactic

Hello guys! I dont want to play with tactics of another guys. But in the other hand, i want to have some success on this game. So i want some tips for making my own tactic for a low league team with high closing down.

isnt getting tips just about the same as using another tactic if someone else is spoon feeding you? why not download a couple of tactics to ''look over'' and take ideas from that.

Obviously is not the same thing. If u take download a tactic u dont learn anything. But if u get some tips u can use them to apply to your own tactics.

Well I started with a random norwegian team and tried a 4-5-1 with standar mentality, very rigid, disciplined with a defensive mid on sweeping duties. The first game, a friendly, was a total failure. I tried to get a defensive tactic and I lost 4-2. It was an away team and I set standart mentality and direct pasing.

Well another one friendly, again i was the favourite and again an away game. This time I tried a control tactic and the thinks were really good. With 3 central mids I had at least 75 per cent of the possession. Just 8 shots on goal with 2 goals between them. But the opposite didnt get a single shot.

On the second half I tried to make a slower tempo, with short passing, less pressing and set my wingers towards mid, with almost the same results.

Archived