Editing players CA/PA

scotty1974

Hello, can someone please tell me if i edit someones current ability....lets say i make someones current ability 185 and it was supposed to be 175 before i edited it, do i also have to edit the players stats to make his current ability 185 or will the game move his stats up automatically

Hello, can someone please tell me if i edit someones current ability....lets say i make someones current ability 185 and it was supposed to be 175 before i edited it, do i also have to edit the players stats to make his current ability 185 or will the game move his stats up automatically

The game upgrades his stats automatically, iirc :thup:

I have a feeling that this depends on the players age ... somehow.

For example, I have topped up Arshavin's CA to 175 using FMRTE, but for 2 months his state not changed a bit. I think this something to do with his is already 28 and the game consider him not likely to improve, hope someone could clarify that.

I have a feeling that this depends on the players age ... somehow.

For example, I have topped up Arshavin's CA to 175 using FMRTE, but for 2 months his state not changed a bit. I think this something to do with his is already 28 and the game consider him not likely to improve, hope someone could clarify that.

if the difference in ca and pais very small then u won't see major changes. try raising ca and pa by atleast 20 for major changes. another way is making very specialized one footed players.

Archived