Help Me! (Cup Creators!)

~adma~

Does anyone know if its possible to get a specific team to have to qualify like they do in Champions League?

The situation (briefly) in my country is that there is 1 none league team that i've entered into my nations main cup but to do so that creates 33 teams (so i've made a qualifying round of 1 game) but i'd like this none league club to have to enter at the qualifying round every season without making the whole competition seeded?

Incase i'm giving the wrong impression here, the competition does work but it doesnt choose the None League to automatically enter the qualifying round. I holiday'd for 4 seasons and they were able to not get drawn in the qualifying round once and instead get entered into the 1st round.

The English FA Cup is not seeded (i dont think).. i'd like something similar here! with the lowest ranked team (in this case the none league one) having to play in the qualifying round..

I'd like it to look like this each season if possible...

Qualifying Round:

None League Club V Random Club side (doesnt matter who's the home team)

1st Round:

16 games between the 31 other clubs + the qualifier...

If you do turn on seeding you may have to make sure your non-league team is at the top of the list of teams/leagues entering the cup. It appears "hand picked" clubs are not seeded according to their league or rep but rather their place in the list of clubs/leagues entering the competition.

Archived