A-League That Has ACL Working

orgly

Yeah I just put the hyundai league in as the league .You can edit this however you like e.g more teams or change the name of the league etc,etc

Then I put the hyundai a-league finals in the cups as other cup.With this though I put the cup at the start of the year e.g august or september and then You make it finish two weeks after e.g mid august or mid september.

I made the cup with 4 teams and picked the hyundai regular season for where to get the 4 clubs.Then I pick sort by reputation.

In the cup area I had 2-4 setup with 2 legs and then the final at home stadium with one leg.

What happens is that the qualifiers to the a.c.l comes from the finals cup not the league just like in real life.So the two who make the finals are in the a.c.l.

It works a treat as it is how real life is.Except for purists it maybe not so good because sometimes the 3rd and 4th places team in the season qualify for acl.

It might seem confusing at the first year but the year its great.The 4 top places from season09-10 go into the hyundai finals cup and they play and the teams who make the finals qualify for a.cl. 2011.Hope this makes sense to you.

my theory towards this is that you have to set up the Hyundai A-League finals series as the a-league sends one player to the ACL and the finals series technically sends another. Testing this theory out now. Of course you can't run the finals series as it is now, so I'm running it as a 6 team cup competition. 2 legs first 2 rounds, single leg final. No double chance but the first 2 teams get a first round bye.

By the way for my teams in ths competiton if you download the below link it will have all the kits and logos enjoy.If any problems please contact me.

By the way you know you can put old kit packs into fm2010.I went to fm base and downloaded a whole kit pack that has my teams that I put into league like p.n.g and vanuatu.etc

Heres the link http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downl...do=file&id=148By the way you might have to become a member but its free.

Is using the Hyundai League mean you still have the A-League salary cap and other rules etc? Or is does choosing it overwrite the rules and allow you to set what you like?

Does the team rep changed when they win the league, or when the league resets in June?

i think it's an incremental process over the year. so, good performances and top of the league during the year will increase the rep.

so, essentially, you'd suggest that the teams in the top 4 are likely to be around the highest for reputation; unless a promoted team, or other, cause an upset.

:thup:Well maybe, but every time I have gone on holiday and i have done it around 6 tmes until 2014 it has always been the top four highest placing in the league that goes to the cup.Remember when you set up the cup you pick the a-league or whatever you have edited it to as the one to get the 4 or so teams

Archived