I need a natural RM to play in the Prem - Any suggestions?

Puluzu

I started my first game with Manchester City and opted for a 4-4-2 diamond instead of my usual asymmetric 4-5-1 which worked a bit too well in 08 and 09. I don't want to play with wingers this time and the lack of quality natural right and left mids is baffling. Most natural wingers seem to lose 1-1,5 stars when moved to the side midfielder position. It's ridiculous how 90 % of good attacking wide players suddenly become average according to a 20/20 scout if moved from winger to side mid, but that's another debate.

I bought Vargas to play left mid so that side is covered for now, but I need someone to give SWP some competition. I'd prefer someone better than him but will look at younger, slightly worse players as well if they have potential.

He doesn't have to be a 100 % natural right mid (although I'd definetly prefer it), but at least someone whose CA is 2,5 stars (same as 4 in 09 I believe) in the Prem for a team like City and doesn't decrease more than 0,5 stars when moved out of his natural position to MR.

I've done some manual scouting after getting my scouting knowledge to a good level (top 4-5 european leagues 100 %) with different filters but I can't find anyone suitable except for players who are accomplished as right mids. My scouts can't tell me how they would do as right mids and I don't want a nasty surprise buying someone for 30M only to notice he drops from 3,5 stars to 1,5 stars when moved to MR.

I know the positional training is an option, but if it works the same way as it did in previous versions (does it??) and you have to keep the 10 % positional training workload on all the time for as long as he plays for you or he almost overnight becomes worse in that position, I don't want to use it anymore than I absolutely have to.

I won't mind tips for left mids as well if you know some good ones but that's not as important.

Thanks in advance! :)

Archived